I had an early ultrasound today (I am 15 1/2 weeks pregnant) and found out more than I thought about that little one growing within! We are very excited, and thrilled is an understatement for Eliza.
How exciting!! I am glad that you and andrea are both having girls so they will have cousins to play with!! I was telling your mom that I feel not as connected with the younger ones and their cousins because I haven't been pregnant at the same time like our first 4! Sad, but true. Congratulations and I know you are super excited for another girl too!!
5 comments:
How exciting!! I am glad that you and andrea are both having girls so they will have cousins to play with!! I was telling your mom that I feel not as connected with the younger ones and their cousins because I haven't been pregnant at the same time like our first 4! Sad, but true. Congratulations and I know you are super excited for another girl too!!
thats so exciting that its another little girl!
Congrats Melissa!! Little girls are so much fun!
Congratulations! What a blessed girl to become part of your family. Hope you are feeling well.
Congrats, we are so excited for you guys!!! You have a beautiful family and this little girl will be sooooo lucky!!! :)
Post a Comment