Monday, May 17, 2010

Baseball Days

Our month has been full of baseball, and what fun it has been.  We have been a little behind in keeping our blog updated, but that is the fun of spring!
Andrew played t-ball this year and had a great time.  Matthew and Nathan played Machine Pitch Baseball with mom coaching.  We had a really fun season.  Miriam, Eliza, and Mark thought they were on the team too.  At the beginning of the season, I thought it would be amazing if this little team could pull together some real baseball, but they did!  We placed third in the league of 10 teams.  I got really attached to these kids.  We had such a blast!









No comments:

Something About Me

IT'S THE LITTLE MOMENTS HERE AND THERE THAT MAKE LIFE WORTH IT! I LIVE FOR THE LITTLE MOMENTS THAT CAN'T BE PREDICTED OR PRODUCED, JUST EXPERIENCED!